The XXII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurement (SCM'2019) will take place on May 23 - 25, 2019 at Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI", St. Petersburg, Russia.
Topics of the Conference
1. Uncertainty in Measurement and Computing. General Measurement Theory. Measures and Scales.
2. Probabilistic Models and Computing.
3. Bayesian Approach and Optimization of Solutions.
4. Fuzzy Sets, Genetic Algorithms.
5. Methods and Tools of Intelligent Measurement and Computing.
6. Intelligent Robotic Technology.
12. Intelligent Learning Systems.
13. Natural-like Algorithms and Models for Artificial Intelligence Systems.
1. Uncertainty in measurements and calculations. Probabilistic methods in information processing. The Bayesian approach.
2. Systems simulation. Complex objects control under uncertainty.
3. Neurocomputing networks, genetic algorithms and their applications.
4. Methods and tools for the design of expert systems and decision support systems.
5. Intelligent measurements systems. New approaches in measurements: intellectual soft and fuzzy measurements.
6. Environment al information systems.
Russian and English are the official languages of the conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be published digitally on USB and distributed among the participants at the opening of the Conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
1. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE Russia North West Section.
2. Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI».
International Program Committee
1. Honorary Chairman - Prof. Witold Pedrycz, Canada
2.Co-chairmen – Prof. S.V. Prokopchina, Russia; Dr. A.N. Averkin, Russia; Prof. M.S. Kupriyanov, Russia; Dr. S.O. Shaposhnikov, Russia
1. Chairman – Prof. V.A. Tupik, Russia
2. Vice Chairman: Prof. V.M. Kutuzov
Members of Organizing Committee
1. Dr. D.V. Gaivoronskii (Russia)
2. Prof. M.Yu. Shestopalov (Russia)
3. Prof. M.P. Belov (Russia)
4. Prof. T.M. Tatarnikova (Russia)
5.Dr. I.I. Holod (Russia)
6. Dr. L.S. Zvyagin (Russia)
7. Dr. K.V. Krinkin (Russia)
8. Dr. N.G. Ryzhov (Russia)
9. Dr. A.D. Stockaya (Russia)
10. O.N. Zhuravleva (Russia)
Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI"
Information Center for Advertising and Exhibition Activities
Main contacts Mon-Fri from 10:00 to 17:00 Moscow time
Ul. Professora Popova, 5, 197376, Saint-Petersburg, The Russian Federation
+7 812 346-46-37