Speakers will talk about the prerequisites for creating a strong hybrid intelligence that can combine human cognitive functions and their machine implementations. In particular, the following topics will be discussed:
- the genesis of the main hypotheses about the construction of strong intelligence and their implementation nowadays;
- mechanics of animal and human brain operation and cognitive coherence capabilities at the signaling (biological) level;
- mathematical view of modeling consciousness (Integral theory of information);
- approaches to modeling high-level cognitive functions and attention models (Attention Scheme Theory);
- the concept of hybrid coevolutionary intelligence.
Krinkin Kirill - Ph.D., Head of the Department of MOEVM ETU "LETI", Head of the Laboratory of Mobile Robot Algorithms of JetBrains Research, CEO International Innovative Institute of Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Communications named after A.S. Popov, ETU "LETI".
Bondar Igor - Doctor of B.A., in 1993 graduated from the Biological Faculty of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov. He received a Doctor rerum naturalium from the University of Freiburg-in-Breisgau.
Registration is available here: https://clck.ru/XgUCS
The broadcast will also be recorded on the YouTube at the link: https://clck.ru/XgUEe
The organizer of the lecture is Lev Vladimirovich Utkin, Director of the Institute of Computer Science and Technology of St. Petersburg State University.
The event is supported by the Association "Artificial Intelligence in Industry" and the Foundation "Center for Strategic Research" North-West. "